The Message of the Cross Missions Australia (TMOTCMA) is a unique program that aims to provide churches, organisations and Christians with a number of privileges and many other benefits. These made available through collaboration and being part of a wider Cross preaching community of God’s people with a passion and involvement in delivering regional and rural outreach programs throughout Australian communities, with the support of missionaries, evangelists, outreach workers and the layman who shares our mandate to win souls for the Kingdom of God. This can be done by working together; building capacity of communities and increase support of churches’ engagement in local and international Missions and partnerships abroad.
- show unity as God’s children
- promote and showcase international Missions opportunities and needs
- demonstrate integrity through compliance with high standards
- equip, train, care for, and mobilise our workers
- build credibility through advocacy
- create efficiencies and partnership
- present our common needs and concerns to government
- gather and share information and resources
All the Message of the Cross Missions Australia Partners and Members receive the following privileges:
- Representation and advocacy on matters of mutual concern at a local/national/government level
- Access to specialised information and resources
- Access to up-to-date news and events from the Australian and International Missions community
- Participation in and reduced registration fees for national and state TMOTCMA events such as The Cross of Christ Revival Rally Australia, ‘The Gospel’ eBulletin, TMOTCMA training programs and Send the Rain Bible College on the Message of the Cross
- Opportunities for collaboration, networking and fellowship with other agencies
- Promotion of events on ‘The Message of the Cross Ministries International Network’ website and through TMOTCMA state networks
- Access to unlimited advertising of employment and short & long term Missions opportunities
- Priority access to the TMOTCMA Conference Retreats in outback areas e.g. Boulia/Dajarra/Mount Isa
- Priority access to the Send the Rain Ministries Annual World Missions Conference
- TMOTCMA T-shirt
We are a membership-based organisation currently made up of Associates, Member organisations and Member Christians.
How to join
We invite any Australian and International organisations, churches, training colleges, or other Cross preaching ministries, with a significant interest or involvement in cross preaching Missions, which can agree with the TMOTCMA Statement of Faith to become an Associate of the Message of the Cross Missions Australia.
To apply to be a TMOTCMA Associate your organisation, church or ministry must:
- Have a significant interest or involvement in cross-cultural and/or global mission.
- Accept and adhere to the Message of the Cross Ministries International Network Statement of Faith.
- Agree to be bound by the TMOTCMA Terms and Conditions.
- Send us a completed Associate Application Form
Email us two written reference letters from two different referees (must be a CEO or a Chair of the Board of the organization that is already an Associate, Minister of a Cross preaching church or a Members of The Message of the Cross Missions Australia).
N.B. The CEOs of two current TMOTCMA Members or Associates are to be nominated to endorse the application. . Please email email@example.com for assistance if you are unable to meet this requirement.
All applications to become TMOTCMA Associates must be approved by the TMOTCMA NLT and are subject to the payment of an annual fee. The applicable fee is determined by the size of your organisation or ministry.
Only TMOTCMA Associates are eligible to apply to become TMOTCMA Members.
More information about eligibility to become an Associate or Member can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
TMOTCMA Members can be individuals and or layman believers that have an interest in the missionary works in Australia, and accept and adhere to the Message of the Cross Missions Australia Statement of Faith are eligible to apply to become Members of the Message of the Cross Missions Australia.
The cost for an annual membership is $150.00 AU.
We accept in store Eftpos
Account Name: The Message of the Cross Ministries International Network
BSB: 034-139 | Account: 239927
Or via Paypal
Or Cheque to 31 Lupton St, Churchill Qld 4305 using reference [SURNAME] missions.
More information about becoming a Member can be obtained from email@example.com.
Only approved Associates and Members are entitled to:
Use the Member of The Message of the Cross Missions Australia and Standards Compliant logos on stationery and publications.
Membership log-on coming soon.