Crossfire Support Services works under the umbrella of the Message of the Cross Ministries International Network, a Christian registered not-for-profit charity organisation based in Ipswich Queensland, operating since 2018. Crossfire Support Services works in the local area to help with community development initiatives, primarily through short-term and long-term projects and operates solely on donations, fundraising efforts, with a small team of culturally diverse volunteers. Overall, we aim to help people in crisis by meeting their immediate needs where they are at.
The aim of Crossfire Support Services is to meet basic needs to foster a diverse range of activities to promote sustainable, healthy lifestyles and community well-being of participants, who are in crisis. Delivered by increasing their engagement by way offering discounted household items, food assist and soup kitchens; as we do believe, no one should have to go without the essentials, to address health outcomes.
The primary objective is to provide a safe space to case manage individual participants with a strong emphasis on identifying immediate needs in a culturally sensitive, caring and supportive environment.
• Greater family participation in public programs
• Increase engagement of community members in their own health outcomes
• Creation of physical safe spaces to support reintegration of local social support service environments, fostering the transfer and sharing of knowledge around household budgets
• Participants will be able to make informed decisions regarding their lives and will be able to better manage their situations more effectively with the skills they learn from the activities delivered
• Connection to support services to ensure they are supported and maintained
Crossfire Op Shop | Food Assist | Soup Kitchen
Located: Shop 3, 7 Bell Street, Bell Arcade, Ipswich Qld 4305
Mobile: 0428 628 581 | 0403 219 319
Providing local pre-loved clothing and household goods at more than usual discount prices, especially through COVID19 economic struggles on our community members.
We accept cash only or bank transfer (for details email firstname.lastname@example.org)